A: Swish is a luxury rentals platform based in Marbella that offers an exclusive collection of high-end homes.
A: To us, Swish is a way of life! Here’s the dictionary’s take on it though:
1. (adjective) Impressively smart, elegant, classy, and fashionable.
2. (noun) The sound of the ball going through the basket without touching the rim. The sound that satisfies the senses.
3. (noun) Quick, rapid movement.
A: Our vision is to become the favoured portal for the discerning traveller looking to experience an indulgent escape across the Mediterranean.
A: Our mission is to open the doors of the most beautiful homes, enabling the global traveller to live countless love stories, without the commitment.
A: Swish is based on the Golden Mile in Marbella, at Urbanización Las Torres del Marbella Club, Local 2, Bulevar del Príncipe Alfonso von Hohenlohe, 29602, Marbella, Malaga, Spain.
A: This website is owned and operated by Swish Marbella, a trading term of SWISH PROPERTIES S.L, B01801794, a registered company in Spain.
A: Our core values are generosity, quality and availability. We strive to embrace our values in everything we do in the business, without them, Swish wouldn’t be Swish.
A: Some of our villas use green energy from wind and hence are fully sustainable. Read more about our sustainability promise here.
A: Absolutely not. In fact, since the pandemic we have seen more demand for medium-term rentals from those who want to enjoy a temporary relocation to the sun. Contact us to find out more, we offer long-term, short-term and medium-term luxury rentals in Marbella.
A: Swish offers a full range of complimentary concierge services for all stays. This includes helping to plan your trip and offering our top recommendations. Before we get chance to speak, take a look at our guide to the neighbourhoods of Marbella.
A: We speak French, Spanish, Arabic, German and English and pride ourselves on our multi-lingual team.
Booking and Payments
A: Booking with Swish is easy. Send us a booking request via the website or contact a Swish representative who will help you choose the most suitable villa. Once the rental is agreed we will ask you to send us passport copies for our due diligence process, as well as the full guest list of those staying and an invoice address. Next, we will send you a contract to read and sign digitally, then we will ask you to make the payment installments.
Once that is complete, all that is left to do is relax and enjoy, we will be there to welcome you at check-in.
A: Our payment terms are 50% upfront, and 50% one month prior to arrival, along with the security deposit. We process the security deposit refund within 5 days of check-out, provided there is no damage in the property.
A: Swish does not offer monetary compensation in the event of a cancellation as this translates into loss of opportunity for the landlord and the company.
A: A 7 night stay is preferred. Some properties will accept 4 nights if it fits between pre-existing bookings. Please enquire with your Swish representative.
A: We work hard before, during and after your stay with a team of specialists who share our mission: To make your holiday unforgettable. We are here for you 24 hours a day and offer a level of quality and luxury that is hard to beat. That’s the Swish difference.
Our service fee covers the following:
- 24/7 concierge and technical assistance: Swish is available at all times to enhance your stay. Amongst the things our teams help with are booking restaurants, local knowledge and recommendations, organizing housekeeping, providing a fitness instructor and chef services, solving technical issues or organising transport.
- Rigorous inspections: We protect our guests before they even arrive by carefully vetting all owners and properties and inspecting our rentals before the check in, so you will never be in a position of finding something sub standard.
- Fast and efficient maintenance team: In the unlikely event of anything not working or of you finding a fault in the property, we have a very responsive maintenance team who will be on hand very quickly and who will be able to solve the issue for you.
- Textiles, on demand: All Swish homes are dressed with luxury towels, bathrobes and slippers. We can also provide more on demand. Guests love the tactile quality of our textiles and the Swish robes are extremely popular.
- Daily housekeeping: This can be organised upon request and our team works to very high standards. You will not be disappointed.
- Luxury organic toiletries: Swish provides organic beauty products from Danish brand Meraki whose aesthetics and ethos match our brand. Guests will be spoilt with decadent shampoos, shower gels and soaps to enhance their overall feeling of wellbeing.
- Welcome present: Step into your Swish home and you will be greeted with a generous welcome present. We include things you will love to snack on, things to indulge in and things to drink to suit your tastes.
- Full fridge and kitchen staples: We can do the grocery shopping for you before you arrive, it’s just all part of the service.
- Coffee: Who doesn’t love a coffee in the morning? We provide coffee and tea as standard in all our villas so you can wake up in the right way.
- Human check-in and check-out: We love to meet our clients face to face and give our signature Swish welcome. We will be there when you arrive and we will show you around, answer any questions you may have and make you feel at home.
- We cater to children and infants: We provide baby gear and equipment (high chairs, cots, car seats etc...) and extra beds as needed. Just ask us.
- We speak your language: Our team speaks a number of languages and communication is very important to us. We speak Arabic, German, French, English, Spanish and several Scandinavian languages.
- We share our local knowledge: We love to help guests find secret treasures in Marbella, it's our passion. That's why we write The Swish Mag with regular editorial pieces and our team are all local, meaning they can advise on those little independent restaurants you may not find in the tourist guides, or recommend places to visit.
A: There is nothing we love more than to see a guest return. Of course we offer discounts for your loyalty, you just have to ask!
A: Swish accepts payments by credit card. We use Stripe, and a 3% extra fee will be applied.
A: There are villas for every budget. We offer secluded villas starting from around EUR 1000 per night, to luxury villas for EUR 10,000 per night and have everything in between. Often, travelling in groups is more economical and our large villas can work out to be very affordable on a cost per head basis.
A: Yes, we offer courtesy holds of 48 hours with no financial obligations.
A: Price is determined on the size of the villa, the number of bedrooms, the common areas, outdoor space and views, as well as its location. Prices vary during the year, based on the season. Normally we ask for a 7 night minimum stay, however some of our owners accept shorter stays if they do not have adjacent bookings.
A: Contact us for information on discounted rates.
Safety and Data Protection
A: We take safety very seriously. All of our properties have safe boxes for jewellery and personal belongings. Most of our properties have alarm systems and other security measures in place. When it comes to hygiene, we work to the highest standards of sanitization before you arrive to ensure your villa is cleaned to stringent anti- covid measures. All of our representatives and staff wear masks and follow strict hygiene protocols.
As we know accidents can happen, each of our properties contains a pharmacy box/ first aid kit for your convenience.
What’s Included in the Rental?
A: Housekeeping during your stay is not included in the rentals, except for Villa Jazmin. However, our housekeepers are available to book upon request at the rate of EUR 20 per hour + IVA
A: All our villas and apartments have access to a private parking space, either indoor or outdoor with the exception of our apartments inside the Puente Romano resort, which either have on-street parking inside a gated area or on-street, first come first served parking.
A: Food is not included in the rental. However, we always provide a complimentary welcome package, you’ll be greeted with fruits, water, coffee, milk, tea and other snacks when you arrive. Guests may speak to their Swish concierge to organize the full-fridge service. This is a complementary service where we stock the fridge for you and we only ask for the cost of the groceries.
A: The Swish concierge team can help you organize an airport transfer, private chauffeur, private chef, restaurant bookings, and more. Contact us at any time to enquire.
A: Airport transfer is not included but can be arranged by the Swish team.
A: All the facilities in the villa or apartment as advertised on our website are open for guests’ use, with the exception of some properties located inside the Puente Romano hotel, where the hotel’s facilities are not open to rental guests. Ask us in case of doubt.
A: Most of our villas have the option of adding the service of a professional cook when none are included; costs vary by chef and by villa.
A: Yes, please get in touch with your Swish concierge.
A: Swish does offer a full fridge service with no additional service charge.
Careers and Opportunities
A: We love to collaborate in the luxury travel space and have previously co-created content with influencers, however we do not offer free accommodation in return for promotion. Our owners view their properties as businesses, and therefore we cannot give away luxury rental space in this way. Please bear this in mind when contacting us with a proposal.
If you do wish to co-create content with Swish Marbella, however, please do get in touch.
A: Please see our careers page for our current openings. We are often looking for bright, energetic people who embody our values to join the team.
A: Of course! Guests are allowed to invite friends and family along, provided they inform Swish and that the total number of guests does not exceed the maximum villa capacity.
A: Some villas do allow pets - please refer to the property description or consult the Swish team. Here is more information about our pet friendly villas.
A: All our villas are safe for kids, but we do recommend parents or adults in charge always use their own discretion. Please supervise young children near pools and take extra care not to let children run on marble floors, as they can be slippery when wet. Swish offers cribs, changing mats and high-chairs when required.
A: The Swish team will help you choose the best option for you based on your group size, your preferred area, your budget, the style you are looking for and your top priority amenities.
A: Smoking is strictly prohibited in all villas and only permitted in dedicated outside areas.
A: Malaga is about 40 minutes by car from Marbella. Swish can organize a luxury airport transfer if you need one.
A: Most of our properties are as secluded and private, often with land or vegetation providing a buffer. Our property descriptions on the website should tell you more about each particular villa and how it is located.
A: Yes, simply ask one of our villa specialists for references and we can put you in touch with a client who has rented with us before.
A: Wedding ceremonies are possible depending on the villa and the location. Most of our rentals are fabulous locations for your special day.
A: Villas provide far more privacy than a hotel and with Swish, you still receive excellent service, on a par with or better than in a hotel. In some villas you can even have your own personal full-time staff. A private rental also means you won’t be sharing the pool or outdoor areas, it’s all for you! There’s far more space to relax, you can entertain and be the host. Cost per head for large groups is also more advantageous than in a hotel.
A: Housekeepers can be hired for a minimum period of 4 hours. Duties include cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, and making the beds. Housekeepers can be hired for extra hours for laundry and packing services. Some villas include this service within the rental.
A: Swish partners with the most prominent real estate developer on the coast and would be delighted to make an introduction.
A: At Swish we do not permit agencies to list our properties on other websites. We do, however, provide unbranded PDF brochures and images for you to show your clients.
A: Swish pays other agents 7.5% of the rent (excluding service fee, final cleaning and pool heating.)
A: Absolutely! Introducing agents can be as involved as they would like to be in the rental.
A: Please contact us on + 34 677714883 to discuss working together.